So. I want to say thanks to all the people who sent me support during my bouts of exam-induced depression. Tomorrow is my first exam, and yes I have studied, and no I haven’t studied as much as I should have, but… I think I’ll survive. I love you guys.
At the moment I live with these rules. Call it The Code of QP, Surviving Exams 101.
- Glorious Purpose + Conviction = Success
- Dress To Impress, always. You never know what’s gonna happen. (Like, an oral exam by example, or an invasion, or rocks falling from the sky, or…)
- Since I am -according to Erdös at least- dead… I can’t die anymore, so whatever is coming for me won’t kill me.
- I just need to pass one exam in five for my ridiculously hurt ego to heal. Just one. Come on QP, just one! You’ll make it! You’ve had worse!
- I am in charge of the voices. The voices are my minions. I do not bow before my mental issues any longer! (Or at least, I try. *sigh* Conviction!)
PS: QP apologizes for cluttered Twitter Feeds and extensive referencing of a certain action movie… Blame it on the obsessed little sister. xD