I could have dubbed this post “Or what happens when I have too much time on my hands”. Because that is what happened. I decided to counter bad feelings by watching the Avengers with my little sister again, because no one can stay in a bad mood when watching the Hulk smash Loki, and when I checked my reader today my eye fell on a dress that just seemed to have “Ironman” written all over it. Yeah, I have a bizarrely associative mind like that. From one thing came another, and so here I present you: couture outfits, Avenger themed.
- Ironman (Marchesa Spring 2013)
- Hawkeye (Chanel Fall 2011)
- Black Widow (custom made dress by Scott Henshall and W. Hammond)
- The Hulk (Alexis Mabille Fall 2011)
- Captain America (Catherine Malandrino Flag Dress)
- Thor (Galliano, Fall/Winter 2012)
Yes. I have too much time.