Do you see that? It’s ANOTHER tutorial! I am so crafty lately… This time I made a ball gag. This is a much needed contraption, because I tend to scream loud and I still live at home. Also, we have thin walls. Unless the whole of the house is to join in our pleasure, some sort of gagging was needed. Thus provided. Now, the explanation.
What I Used:
A gummy ball (20 cents at the Wibra*), Two suede hair ribbons with studs and elastics (1 euro each at the Wibra), Duct Tape (The same tape I used last time, 1 euro at the Wibra), a BBQ Meat Pin (I don’t recall where I bought this, but you can buy a pack of ten for about 1 euro in most stores that sell kitchen things)
How It Was Made:
- We prick a hole all the way through the gummy ball with the meat pin.
- Then we take the two hair ribbons…
- And we cut them both at the point where the elastic and the suede meet.
- We tape the suede end of one ribbon to the meat pin…
- And we push the pin and the ribbon through the gummy ball once more.
- We do this for the other ribbon as well.
- We tape the cut ends back together, after measuring the correct fit.
- And we’re done! A whole new ball gag, ready for use!
I hope this tutorial is of any use to you guys… Anyway, I had fun making this.
Love and Chaos, QP
*Wibra is the Belgian equivalent of a dollar store. The items used can definitely be found in any dollar store or dollar store equivalent.