Disney movies… we all have a favorite character, don’t we? For me it was a close cut between Maleficent and the Cheshire Cat, but I somewhat prefer Tim Burton’s take on my favorite animal, so that made the decision… Even as a child I always preferred the villains (except in Ariel, I thought the tentacles of Medusa were icky) and Maleficent is my favorite because…
- She has an epic Evil Laugh
2. She knows how to make an entrance
3. She has a crow (and everyone knows crows are awesome)
4. She knows how to scare the shit out of people
5. She has style (green, purple and black are among my fav colors because only really awesome people get away with combining them)
6. When she’s angry she fires lightning bolts (hell, wish I could do that!)
7. And last but not least… She can change into a fucking dragon. Really. If all the previous things didn’t convince you this should.
Can you tell I look forward to 2014 for the “Maleficent” movie with Angelina Jolie?