So I was skipping through the endless diversity of handmade BDSM tools on Etsy, and from time to time really interesting floggers caught my eye. Because I couldn’t choose which shop to feature, I’ve made a collection-pic once again… And as criterium I used exactly that what makes WAMI the crazy place it is: quirkiness. I’m not sure all of these are equally durable, but they all offer an interesting take on the classic flogger… I included a review of each at the bottom!
- The first flogger is just a pearl of craftsmanship and elegance. Check out the store for not only more floggers, but also a whole collection of stainless steel buttplugs. Pricy, but very pretty… http://www.etsy.com/shop/BnDStainless
- Then we have the cute bunny fur ball-handle floggers… For soft teasing (who are we kidding?) or to make an impact? They sure look nice… Firebird Floggers has a wonderful collection of really beautiful floggers and BDSM apparel of all kinds. Definitely worth checking! http://www.etsy.com/shop/FirebirdFloggers
- Chains, I love them. I admit I sometimes hit Nr 7 with a set of chains (when he’s been bad) but this chain mail flogger gives the concept of chain flogging a whole new dimension of elegance… http://www.etsy.com/shop/IntimateTherapy
- These floggers made the list for being so… uncommon. I have always wondered what a flogging with pearls would be like… Also, those silk threads and plushy balls may look cuddlish, but I’m sure they can be made (Im)proper use of… the Sensation Play Shoppe is for everyone who combines a love of BDSM with a quirky sense of humor… http://www.etsy.com/shop/SensationPlayShoppe
- My personal favorite, the inquisition-themed leather flogger from the Birchen Boutique. They are sold as “novelty only”, but from the looks of it it’s sturdy, and the creator has done his homework on torture tools well… http://www.etsy.com/shop/BirchenBoutique
- Usually being “tied” has an other meaning in a BDSM context… This flogger is clearly not for wordplay only. For the skeptics among you… Yes, being hit with a silk tie makes an impact. And that was just one… http://www.etsy.com/shop/BearHide