These are the Commandments of Deschizophrenization, the process in which all NONSENSE will be removed by discipline and utter willpower, aided with a little threat.
- Thou shalt not speak of the NONSENSE, write about it or reminiscence about it. No drawings reminding of or inspired by the NONSENSE shall be made.
- Thou shalt not mention the NONSENSE when in company. Any mention of the NONSENSE shall be considered insubordination to the authority of Normality and shall be punished.
- Thou shalt not read books or watch movies inspired by or involving the NONSENSE or anything related to the NONSENSE.
- Thou shalt not obey for the sake of obeisance, thou shalt obey for thou has thoroughly agreed with the findings of the authority of Normality.
- The authority of Normality is sacred and thou shalt respect the authority at all cost.
- Thou shalt feel guilt and do penance for the suffering the NONSENSE has caused to the authority of Normality
- The importance of thine self is limited in respect to the importance of the authority of Normality, and thus in all cases the good of the authority comes before the good of thine self.
- All thine actions shall be monitored and controlled by the authority of Normality. Any mention of this shall be considered insubordination to the authority of Normality and shall be punished.
- Thou shalt not complain even a single time, because for every strain on thine self, the sacred authority of Normality has taken ten times the amount.
- Thou shalt never use the NONSENSE as an excuse for thine behavior or inability to perform according tot he authority of Normality’s standards.
- The sacred authority of Normality is the only instance that can judge thine abilities. When the authority decides thou are able, thou shalt be able. Any dispute regarding this judgement shall be considered insubordination and shall be punished.
So are the Commandments of Deschizophrenization, from now on your laws. Any dispute regarding the content of these shall be considered insubordination and shall be punished.
(This is my interpretation of… well, the way some people in my environment react to me. Opinions?)