I don’t often do this; although I quite often conclude my posts with a question I rarely devote a whole post to them. Yet extreme situations demand extreme measures, so here it is, a post with nothing but questions. Monday is my “Big Day”, then my lessons start and I get to go back to the university. I’m nervous as hell, and superficial as I am that comes down to the age-old “what must I wear”. So… you hear me coming don’t you? What. Must. I. Wear. And I’m seriously asking you that.
- I want to look… creepy, but not so creepy it repels people (I would rather have a social life too, you know)
- Dangerous enough to make them think I’m hiding a large switchblade in my handbag (which for the record I will, it’s a major confidence booster) yet not so dangerous it repels people (see previous)
- Elegantly sexy (so not the “I do everyone” sort of sexy)
- Outstanding enough to make me stand out, but not so outstanding it makes me the odd one out
- Crazy, but not the type of “escaped lunatic” crazy, more the “making evil plans” sort of crazy
And if this whole post seems beyond childish to you, I can’t blame you; I share that opinion. I just figure that part of me refuses to grow up; apparently my common sense was left in the same place as my conscience when I was assembled. Therefor, care to help? I know I’m making this into way too much of a big deal, but I can’t help it… (Oh and before you mention, I know that the usual student attire is jeans, converse and hoodie, but jeez, I’m not your usual student)
Love and (hopefully) Lots of Chaos,