This is going to be one hell of a long post. It will also have only one list of nominees. I nominate ALL of the people on the list for ALL of the awards. Because I am one lazy bitch. But, I will try my best to live up to all the rules of the awards and I give explanations of my nominations, I hope that can make it up to you a bit…
I got nominated by Scott from http://thedomnextdoor.wordpress.com for the META Awesomest blog Unicorn… Which I am very, very honored by… In order to accept this award, I have to share which post on TDND I love most and why… I think that’s easy. I love the “Open Letters” most, simply because they are so true and they seem to get right at you. I mean, at least that’s the case for me.
I got nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by Scott from TDND, Aemilia Hawk from http://aemiliahawk.wordpress.com/ and by WaywardWeed from http://waywardweed.wordpress.com/. Once again, I am majorly honored by this. In order to accept I have to tell ten things about myself, which I will now proceed to do.
- I share my head with a woman who calls herself The Riemann Hypothesis.
- I love to cook, especially deserts.
- I am a great supporter of experimenting on humans “in vivo”.
- I kill people in my mind.
- I recently found out I was diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder when I was about 7 years old. WTFF? (What The Fucking Fuck)
- I have two brothers (of which one biological) and two sisters (both biological)
- I live at home until further notice (this further notice being me getting committed AGAIN or me moving out AT LONG LAST)
- I love knives. Especially switchblades and scalpels but generally I appreciate every knife-ish thing.
- When I threaten you you better take me serious. Being mocked at makes me only more inclined to carry out my threat.
- When I was 12 I wanted to be famous. And when I was 13 I also wanted to make bombs (read that in an old friend-diary!). Not much has changed since then.
The incredible demonic dominatrix Aemilia Hawk also nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Since I have already been sharing more than enough facts about myself (and more are to follow), I will not get into this any further apart from saying that Miss Hawk’s blog is also hugely inspiring to me. Great demonstration videos, hot tidbits of her dungeon life, and an awesome photo-shoot at times… Definitely to be checked out.
The amazing http://prideinmadness.wordpress.com/ (a brave and funny mental illness survivor/activist, check out her blog, it rules!) has nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Once again, thank you very much! The idea is to post seven things about yourself and nominate seven other bloggers, but as I said before, I am going for one huge list of nominees. Anyway, seven things about me… Here they come! (I’m going run out of random facts pretty soon I’m afraid)
- I love to fuck in the dark. Sensory deprivation, oh yeah!
- I am a caffeine addict.
- I am self-harm-free since almost two months now, and I’m fucking proud of myself for that.
- I love shoes. Especially those with killer heels. I can totally imagine all sorts of creative uses for them…
- Sometimes I think that I control the world and that everything happens because I want it, even the bad shit in my own life. Creepy.
- I believe the Batman villains are role models. Especially Joker. And Scarecrow. The Riemann Hypothesis has a crush on Scarecrow.
- I read the New Oxford American Dictionary. For fun.
She also nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award, which requires pretty much the same of me as the previous award, and since my amount of facts is limited I will list it under this. Doesn’t make me less honored though!
Then there is the Outstanding Blogger Award, also coming from her. This requires me to share something important. Now what is important, you may ask? Well. I can only say it with a quote: I believe, that whatever doesn’t kill you, simply makes you… stranger. If that doesn’t count as important, one should probably enlighten me about the meaning of the concept.
And then, to end this ridiculously lengthy award post (that’s what you get when you don’t keep track of things!), the awesome PrideInMadness also nominated me for the Daisy Award. It requires me to share seven UNUSUAL things about myself. Oooh. Unusual.
- I have no sense of smell. I could tell you two different stories, one in which I break my nose (true) and one in which I am stupid and sniff up some chemicals in lab practice (also true). I just don’t know which one caused me my loss…
- I lost my hair once in a mixer, when I was making brownies for my birthday party. I was 8 years old, it was my birthday, and I had to attend my party… bald. Yes.
- I wear hats because I can. And because I think it is a shame top hats ever went out of fashion. And because I pay homage to the Mad Hatter.
- I love to grin. I also love grinning people. The wider the better. Slightly psychopathic looks are a plus.
- I am a bisexual (former) polygamist and my parents think I am a virgin.
- Schemes are for schemers, not for me. Unfortunately the rest of the world doesn’t share my opinion.
- I love to paint even though it looks like shit. Most of my paintings feature a lot of blood. And clocks. And checkered floors.
So, one huge enormous LHC-accelerated hug that will crush us all together to a few Planck distances from each other… And then follows my list of nominees! For the people nominated; you don’t HAVE to accept all the awards, I just ant to let you know that I think you people are awesome. I can hardly re-nominate the people that nominated me, but if you find yourself on the list, it is not because I am lazy (for once) but because I really appreciate your blog as much as you seem to appreciate mine.
- http://thekinkyworldofvile.wordpress.com/ (An amazing blog coming from an older male Dominant. His posts are entertaining, quite often hilarious, and very instructive for a novice like myself. I also enjoy the occasional porn vid link he posts.)
- http://normsonline.wordpress.com/ (Meet the Norms, cute creatures with only one arm, living in a world much like ours… Cute cartoons and great reviews of art galleries and events. Reading this blog is a bit like traveling to me…)
- http://badfadsblog.com/ (For fashion fun and pun, this is your address. The highly opinionated woman writing this blog has made me change my view on leggings -especially when worn as trousers- forever…)
- http://boeatau.wordpress.com/ (Seriously interesting reading material. If you have some time and you feel like reading some interesting facts and figures about human emotions… Check it out!)
- http://prideinmadness.wordpress.com/ (Yes, I nominate you back. Of course you don’t have to do awards you already got again, but I just need to let you know that I appreciate your supportive comments and that your blog is freaking AWESOME.)
- http://passiveaggressiveabuse.wordpress.com/ (A brave woman who fights for her freedom out of a constricting, emotionally abusive marriage. To me this woman is an example, I admire her strength and courage.)
- http://heatherunderground.com/ (Heather Carr is an interesting artist, and her Alice In Wonderland Piano is just THA BOMB. I love her work, very original and slightly deranged.)
To all people that nominated me… I LOVE YOU ALL! *coughs * Okay, now we have had that too. Back to being serious me. This post will end in 3… 2… 1… THE END!
Coming from you means a lot. I printed this page..
I’m glad you like it 🙂
Wow, thank you for the nominations! Yesterday I had zero blog awards, and this morning I woke up to seven! A wonderful way to start my day. I’m truly honored. And it made my heart go pitter-patter that you called my art slightly deranged. I think that is an awesome compliment! 😀
I’m happy that you like it 🙂
Can’t wait for more pics of your work!
You’re awesome too!!! I also enjoy have sex in the dark! Blindfolded does give you a different experience though that I find quite enjoyable!
Okay thi is getting pretty hot my virgin ears are burning
I love restraints as well, especially in combination with blindfolding; the feeling of helplessness you get/create is very interesting…
Okay I am not reading you can continue
I need to dust of my restraints! It’s been awhile….
thank you so much!
wow to the Black Hippie Chick
Hi, QP, Thank you so much for nominating me! That is very sweet of you! :} Thank you, too, for what you said about me. :} And I enjoyed learning a little more about you in this post! :}
Just take care 🙂
You deserve some appreciation!
Pingback: Awards ~ and confessions | Passive Aggressive Abuse
Where have you been