My personal prime number is Number 7. Experiment Number 7. He is not my longest-running experiment, and neither is he my most challenging one… but out of all of my experiments he is the one I like best. Because I like him so much I have decided to make a list of reasons why.
- He wears top hats on daily basis;
- He collects knives and isn’t scared at all when I go all “Algebraic” and threaten him with one of them;
- He has the widest, most psychotic grin you can imagine (apart from the Cheshire Cat of course);
- He promised me that if I kill someone he’ll gladly help me cut up the body and then organize a neighborhood barbecue to get rid of it;
- He can set my nerves on fire and impair my thinking completely with his fingers alone;
- He hid my shoes in a park and made me look for them barefooted while observing me, I don’t know why I feel that’s a turn-on but it is;
- He knows how to wield a sword;
- He is schizoid, just like me, but he is also the most desperate and deeply melancholic cynic you’ll ever meet (on “bad” days) and I find that very attractive… that inner pain and conflict…
- He knows when to tie me down and when simply to make me a cup of coffee and cuddle with me;
- He knows almost as many movie quotes as IMDb and loves to tell them;
- He’s excessively caring, in a slightly needy but very cute way;
- He takes me serious when I threaten him or someone else (an incident with a knife had to happen for that first, but now he has a physical reminder of my seriousness);
- He looks like Dr Jonathan Crane with long hair. I mean it, the resemblance is practically creepy.
- He adopted the Riemann Hypothesis and now she calls him “dad”;
So now you know why I like Experiment Number 7 as much as I do…