So I’ve been tagged by http://prideinmadness.wordpress.com/…
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
3. Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag (eleven) people with a link to your post. (I did not do this. Sorry…)
5. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
- If you were in a band what style of music would it be and what would you name your band? I like most (all?) music, but if I would have to play it myself… I’d probably go for Electronica… or epic gothic music with epic singers… and if only I were Asian I would totally want to be in a K-pop band…
- What actor or actress would play you in a movie about your life? A movie about my life… err… it would be totally boring and no one would watch it, but aside from that… I would like to be played by Uma Thurman and The Riemann Hypothesis wants Jolene Blalock (T’Pol from Startrek Enterprise)
- What’s the funkiest colour you’ve dyed your hair or what funky colour would you want to dye your hair? Blue. I loved it and if I didn’t cherish the ceasefire with my mother so much I would totally do it again. Blue is still on the list for when I leave the house…
- What is one thing on your Bucket List (things to do before you die)? There are many things on my Bucket List… A tattoo of the uncertainty principle, a third earring, getting a diploma, a job, a place of my own and a cat,…
- If you could have any exotic animal as a pet what would it be? I would so love to have a crow. Not that crows are exotic but they sure are unusual pets…
- If you could eat ONE thing for the rest of your life what would you chose. Eww, every day the same? That would be terrible… I think I would go for smoked salmon with herb cheese…
- What’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever bought (so far)? Hmm… That will be my macbook…
- What’s the worst book you’ve ever read? Pliny The Elder once said that no book is so bad there is nothing useful in it… Which is probably true… The worst book is a shared spot in my opinion. “Eline Vere” by Louis Couperus (actually everything by Couperus) and “Utopia” by Thomas Moore. They were SO boring I almost died! (and I read Heidegger so I know boring…)
- If you could make one celebrity disappear and never come back who would you chose? I don’t think my life is affected in any way by celebrities, so I don’t see why I would make one of them disappear. And on the other hand, what if my life WOULD be affected by their existence… perhaps making one disappear would have disastrous effects! So, making wager here… no thank you, all celebs can stay xD
- If you could be born in another time period (ie: 50′s, 20′s etc) which would it be? I’m pretty satisfied with the time I live in, really. Sometimes I do wonder what it must have been like to live in the Victorian Era (wonderful dresses), during the French Revolution (daily public executions, yay!), or during the roaring twenties… I love the flapper attitude, and come on, it was then that Quantum Physics was invented!
- YOU JUST WON ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!! What do you do with it? First thing to do: buy myself a pair of Louboutins. They are wonderful. Then I would probably save most of the money and continue with my life in the happy knowledge I don’t have to be afraid of the future anymore, financially, which would be seriously awesome.
- What is your favorite word? I mean, which word has a special meaning to you, a nice sound, an interesting spelling?
- Do you often look at the clock and notice something weird, and if yes, what?
- Have you ever heard of the Riemann Hypothesis? (sorry, she made me ask that)
- Do you fantasize about murder at times and if yes, in what way?
- Do you believe there is a fundamental ground of right and wrong, truth and falseness, to this world?
- If this, our world and everything in it, was nothing but an illusion, would you like to know that or not? (Red or Blue? xD)
- If your best friend and soulmate would kill someone, would you help him/her to get rid of the body? If yes, how, and if no, why not?
- What is your idea of pain? In what way do you see pain, in what way do you encounter it in your life?
- Do you actually feel something when you watch the news and see “terrible” events happen? What do you feel then?
- What is the thing you hate most in the partners you usually fall for? (your “type”, so to say)
- Have you ever doubted the realness of reality? And if yes, when/why/what context?